Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Perfect Day!

Today was the most perfect day! This morning my mom took  me on a long walk--not the usual going-to-2-corners-walk but a four-corners-walk! It was fabulous! The new sights and new smells were amazing! Plus I got to play with two girls taking a walk. What made this 4-corners-walk even better was how happy mom was of me because I went for a walk for the first time on my blue leash! I didn't bite the leash or act stubborn by sitting down. I walked like a big boy with my own blue leash! Hooray!

(I guess I had the leash coming. My mom took me to the Dog Doctor on Friday to get some puppy shots and all dogs have to wear a leash at the Dog Doctor. So mom put one on me and I pranced around and showed off how good I could walk on a leash. I never walked so good on a leash for mom before! Now, because of my vanity, I'm stuck with that leash for every single walk now!)

Then my mom and her friend Marie took me to the Puppy Dog Park! That was also fabulous! I played with Ebony, a 3-legged Black Lab, and I played with Dani, a chihuahua. I played ball with Ebony and I played chase with Dani. Ebony is so big, and Dani is very small, smaller than I am, even! We had a lot of fun.

Yes, it was the perfect day. Good walk. Good Dog Park. And then good naps the rest of the day!

Thought for you humans:
How do you describe your perfect day? When are you going to have your perfect day? What holds you back from having your perfect day?

No comments:

Post a Comment