Monday, August 15, 2011

First Hair Cut

Today I visited the Doggie Spa to get my first  haircut because my fur is taking over my face and I couldn't see too well through all the fur. When I got there, there were other puppies and together we played chase-and-slide-on-the-slippery-floor-and-crash-into-the-wall for a long time. I cried during my haircut because the scissors the Dog Haircutter Lady used were so huge and so close to my eyes that I was scared that I was going to die. But I didn't and I got some treats when the whole ordeal was over. Then I took a long nap until mom picked me up.

I liked the Doggie Spa because now I can see better. But I didn't like all the noise there! There were dogs barking, dogs crying, blow dryers, clippers...too much noise! I really like being home where it is quiet and I can listen to the birds singing.

Thought for you humans:
How often do you experience silence in your day? Do you miss silence when you are in a noisy place? Are you scared of silence like I'm scared of noises?

No comments:

Post a Comment