Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Chores

We all have to do something to keep this Earth spinning. I help my mom a lot with the flowers outside by ripping off their leaves. I also like to dig up the grass so the dirt can see the sun. And I like to pick up sticks.

All these jobs are important because it contributes to the greater good. If I didn't rip off the leaves off of the flowers, then who would? The dirt wouldn't get to enjoy the sun if I didn't dig up the grace. Plus, the Earth wouldn't be as pretty if I didn't move the sticks around.

I also notice that the butterflies, bees, and the birds have their own jobs, too. We all need each other to keep things pretty.

Thought for you humans:
What creative things do you do to contribute to the well-being of this Earth and its inhabitants? What are your chores?



No comments:

Post a Comment