Monday, November 28, 2011

Top Ten Reasons to be Thankful this Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving in the United States is a wonderful holiday where we, in part, remember everything for which we are grateful.

My top 10 reasons to be thankful this, my first, Thanksgiving:

10. Dog-Toy, Walrus, Squeaky Ball, Silly Ball, Ball, Squeaky Weights, Squeaky Dog, Squirrel, and Fuzzy Wuzzy Man-Toy.

9.   Food Dish and and Water Dish. Sometimes Mom puts surprise foods in Food Dish, and sometimes she puts ice cubes in Water Dish. Yum!

8.   Chasing everyone and everything.

7.   Squirrels, birds, trees, geese, ducks, frogs, sticks, and fire hydrants.

6.   The Dog Digestive System that allowed me to throw up in the middle of the night the very tasty chocolate truffle and its wrapper I ate Thanksgiving weekend.

5.   My dog-friends (especially Ellie, Squiggy, Gus, Max, and Louis) and my human-friends (especially Marie, Ellen, AJ, Miriam, Stella, Annie, Dan, Jim, Melissa, Ben, Emily, Sarah, Alecia, Dr. Ann, and Mom).

4.   Climbing into the dishwasher and cleaning dirty dishes. Yum! Yum! (See my photo below.)

3.   Taking long walks, especially without a leash. My favorite places are Hobb's Woods, the Dog Park, and the cemetery.

2.   Car rides. I don't care where I go, just as long as I can put my head out the window and pretend to soar like the birds!

1.   Treats.

Thought for you humans:
What is your own Top 10 Reasons to be Thankful this Thanksgiving List?

No comments:

Post a Comment