Saturday, July 30, 2011

Home-Schooling

I am home schooled. My favorite subjects are Sit, Stay, and Down. I also like Free Time where I can play with all my toys, Nap Time where I can put my head down for a few minutes, and Snack Time where I can eat my Treats.

Yesterday I took a field trip to a new house to visit two new dog-friends, Hershey and Rocket. Hershey is a little bigger than me, but Rocket is huge! Even though Rocket is so much bigger than me I used a big boy bark and got him to play with me and chase me and pull me with his Tug Toy. Rocket has a lot of energy and he can run fast and jump over me really high. Hershey is brown (he is called a Field Spaniel), and Rocket is brown and white (he is called a German Shorthair).

I like to be home schooled.

Reflection Question for You Humans:
What are your favorite subjects in life? About what do you like to learn? Do you take field trips? If you do, where do you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment