Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things:

(1) Gus. Gus is my new favorite dog-friend. He is white and a Terrier dog. Everyone says he looks so much bigger compared to me! He is showing me how to play and how to protect my food. Gus is a good friend. He knows a lot! Gus lives in a different house.

(2) Treat. Treat is my new favorite word. It's a pretty word left, right, up, and down. It's fun to say. Treat. Treat. And I know when my new mom says, "Treat?!," I get something that is fun to eat!

(3) Kong Toy. Kong Toy is my new favorite toy. It is my only toy that gives me treats! All I have to do is push Kong Toy with my nose and treats come out of it. Kong Toy is very generous for doing that! I want to be generous like Kong Toy.

Today's Thought for You Humans:
What are your favorite things? Who is your favorite friend? Your favorite word? Your favorite toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment