Monday, November 5, 2012

Music to My Ears!

I love to sing!

My favorite song is Olympic Fanfare by John Williams. The song was made famous by the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles.

Mom introduced me to the song one day by playing it on her phone, and I decided this was my most favorite song of all time.  My favorite instrument is the trumpet, and this song is filled with trumpets!

When the trumpets sound, I love to throw my head back and howl in tune to them. I howl when the trumpets play their high notes, low notes, and notes in between. Mom says I look and sound like a wolf when I do that!

Awooooooooooooooooooooooooo......Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Awooooooooooooooooooooo...

Listen to the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlC9Bxzr5Oc&feature=fvst

Doesn't it just make you want to howl along?

Though for you humans:
What is the tune that drives your life? What makes you sing? Howl?

No comments:

Post a Comment