Monday, September 12, 2011

Stuck Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Hobb's Woods is my most absolute favorite place in the world. (Actually, my food dish is my most favorite place.) Hobb's Woods is filled with all kinds of smelly things, like flowers and dead animals. I can run around there without a leash, as long as I stay on the trails. There is a wonderful creek there, too. I love to splash around in the creek and get my paws cooled off and slather my whole body full of mud. The best part is when I chase frogs from the rocks into the creek.

That's how I slid in between two rocks and got stuck and mom had to pull me out. I saw a darling little frog nestled on the rock and I just had to chase it, but the frog hopped away so fast! I ran faster on the rocks to get the frog, but my paws slid on the rocks and I fell in between two of them. My two front paws were up on a rock and my two back paws were hanging in the water. I started to shake because I got a little scared of what happened. But then mom came and dragged me out.

You could say that I was stuck between a rock and a hard place at Hobb's Woods!

Thought for you humans:
When was the last time you were stuck between a rock and a hard place? What decision did you need to make but had a hard time figuring out what to do? How did you make your decision? Were you happy with it, or did you change your mind? Did you have someone help make your decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment